How Does Interactive Metronome (IM) Work?
- Our clients perform a suite of physical movements to a computer-generated metronome beat.
- Real-time millisecond feedback is provided to indicate early, late, or in-sync physical movements to the metronome beat. Programming is specific to your needs as we perform base-line measures that allow us to develop the program that is just right for you.
- Each client processes IM’s feedback while fine-tuning motor movement to improve speed of response in milliseconds!
- As millisecond accuracy is improved, so is neural efficiency.
- Thus, neurotiming is improved through rhythm and repetition and the brain’s ability to synchronize thought and movement accelerates.